Nano Needling Infusion Treatment
Nano needling infusion facial.
Taking skin care results to a new level by adding Nano Needling Infusion treatment to your facial.
Nano needling infusion is different from micro needling. Nano needling is a non-invasive skin treatment delivery system designed to rejuvenate your skin and treat common issues like lack of tone, uneven texture, acne, excessive pigmentation, scarring, and loss of elasticity.
There is no pain, inflammation, bleeding, or discomfort. Nano-needling is very safe, non-invasive and only affects the epidermis, making it both painless and very effective. Nano infusion is safe for all skin types and tones. There is no risk of post traumatic hyperpigmentation, nor is there any recovery time.
A nano needling facial has immediate and long term benefits (when receiving a determine set of treatments and a corresponding in home care regimen).
Scheduling a nano needling infusion facial:
Please read the list of contraindications posted here so that you can plan accordingly.
We will create a custom facial protocol exactly as you will find on our Defy Age or Acne pages and we will add the nano needling service with the target treatment products.
To schedule your first nano needling infusion facial go here.
Benefits of Nano Needle Infusion
- enhances product absorption
- gently exfoliates
- increases hydration
- triggers the natural regenerative processes of the skin
- increases circulation
- softens lines and wrinkles
- evens skin tone
- improves skin texture
- improves appearance of acne scarring
- boosts collagen production
- stimulates elastin production
Nano Needling Targets These Issues:
- aging skin
- crow’s feet
- fine lines
- large pores
- lip lines
- stretch marks
- areas in which traditional chemical peels and microdermabrasion cannot be done
What are the contraindications to receiving a nano needling facial?
- Psoriasis (active or inactive)
- Extensive telangiectasia (spider veins)
- Chemotherapy/radiation treatment within the last 6 months
- Photosensitivity medications
- Accutane within last 12 months
- Avoid Botox, or fillers such as Juvederm for the last 2 weeks
- Blood thinners within last 2 weeks
- Retinal /Rentin A within last month
- Active Herpes (if you have a history of cold sores, please take an antiviral 2 days prior to and day of treatment)
- Avoidance of IPL/Laser procedures for 7 days prior (on area to be treated)
- No waxing, depilatory creams or electrolysis 5-7 days prior (on area to be treated).
- No acids or defoliants that may be drying or irritating to the skin (such as alpha hydroxyl acid [AHA], beta hydroxyl acids [BHA], peels, exfoliating masks, hydroquinone, or benzoyl peroxide acne products).